Cliantha Research’s Bioanalytical labs are dedicated to method development, validation and subject sample analysis using validated bio-analytical method. All operations performed in this department are based on the principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and required regulatory guidelines.
- Specialized in developing simple methods for Complex Multi-Analytes and Endogenous Substances
- Data acquisition with audit trail system
- Robust custom method development and validation
- Up to 4 full validations/month
- High throughput of sample analysis up to 15000 samples/month
- Archive Room to securely retain all raw data, reports and supporting documents
- Ensure on-site Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) to monitor each phase of the work
- Extensive experience in managing regulatory and sponsor audits.